Join CHCC Today!

Road & Track

To race on the road and/or track you need the new “Race all discipline” license from AusCycling. This license actually covers any discipline including Road, Track, MTB, CX & Freestyle. AusCycling also has other memberships which provide benefits for non-competitive cyclists. Check out the AusCycling website for details.

Mountain Biking

If you’re just into off-road, AusCycling provides a “Race Off-Road” license that covers MTB, BMX, CX & Freestyle. Check out the AusCycling website for full details.

Join our mailing list!